Sinar Bron's Broncolor Mini-Satellite Reflector
Weighing in at a little
over 12 pounds, the new Broncolor Mini-Satellite reflector provides
a light angle adjustment range between 18°- 30° (at 3m and beyond).
With the mini-satellite, the user can achieve a high light output and
yet reduce the amount of stray light. Combined with the Broncolor Pulso
G lamp base at a 2 meter distance with 3200 J and 100 ISO, an f-stop
up to 180.2 (focused) and at a 10 meter distance an f-stop up to 32.5
(focused) can be obtained. The mini-satellite can be easily moved and
the focusing arm can be folded and stored parallel to the reflector
(for use as a carrying handle.) The Mini-Satellite provides a hard,
well directed light as well as a high light output. The light output
is even and is characterized by its soft edges. And, it's easy
to carry and is perfect for "on location". All ranges of
advertising photography, especially fashion, still-life and food photography
are perfect applications for the Mini-Satellite.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month