Sinar Bron Imaging 2005 Seminar Series
Sarah Silver's clients include L'Oreal, Maybelline, Neiman Marcus,
and Nokia. Her work has been featured around the world in Elle, Vogue, The New
York Times, Harpers and Cosmo. Urs Recher has conducted seminars and workshops
for hundreds of photographers world-wide. His degree in physics and mathematics
from the University of Zurich, as well as his work in Photography at the School
of Arts in Basle, make him uniquely qualified as an expert in lighting.
The series will be held in various locations across the United States and will concentrate on such topics as how to use movement as a creative fashion tool, lighting techniques for creative movement, the benefits of shooting fashion digitally and practical creative studio lighting techniques for still life and people. These will be "hands-on" seminars and each attendee will have the opportunity for attendees to shoot their own pictures.
Attendees can sign up by calling Sinar Bron Imaging at 800/456-0203 or by visiting www.SinarBron.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60