SilverFast 8 - Upgrade Discounts for our Customers
Until the end of the 2011, LaserSoft Imaging will offer a free upgrade to SilverFast 8 to all customers who will purchase or have purchased a copy of SilverFast version 6.6 after June 1st. This offer is naturally also valid for SilverFast versions bundled with a scanner device or purchased from a dealer. Any SilverFast software purchased prior to June 1st will benefit from significant pricebreaks of up to 50% when upgrading from an earlier SilverFast version to SilverFast 8.
The SilverFast 8 pricing will be within the range of SilverFast 6.6 prices. Actually, some versions can be offered for a lowered price. The price breaks:
SilverFast purchased after June 1st, 2011: free upgrade
older SilverFast software of version 6.5 or later: 50% discount
older SilverFast software of version 6.0 or later: 30% discount
older SilverFast software of version 5.5 or later: 20% discount
The new SilverFast 8 version 8 will support Windows 7, Vista and XP as well as Mac OS X 10.5 or later (including 10.7 Lion). SilverFast versions previous to SilverFast 8 will not run on Mac OS X 10.7.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)