Silver Or Ink Jet, It's Still A Print
If you wander into a photographic
gallery these days chances are that you'll be seeing more and more
ink jet prints. I'm not talking about the collector galleries, where
quite expensive vintage silver prints by the likes of Weston, Adams, and
Strand might cost you the equivalent of a tricked-out SUV. The galleries
I refer to are those showing the work of up-and-coming photographers (read
live) who do not command the big ticket prices but whose work is viable,
challenging, and expressive nonetheless. And they may not even be "formal"
galleries. Venues include libraries, bank offices, and even snazzy restaurants.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)