Silver Or Ink Jet, It's Still A Print
If you wander into a photographic
gallery these days chances are that you'll be seeing more and more
ink jet prints. I'm not talking about the collector galleries, where
quite expensive vintage silver prints by the likes of Weston, Adams, and
Strand might cost you the equivalent of a tricked-out SUV. The galleries
I refer to are those showing the work of up-and-coming photographers (read
live) who do not command the big ticket prices but whose work is viable,
challenging, and expressive nonetheless. And they may not even be "formal"
galleries. Venues include libraries, bank offices, and even snazzy restaurants.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)