Silver Or Ink Jet, It's Still A Print
If you wander into a photographic
gallery these days chances are that you'll be seeing more and more
ink jet prints. I'm not talking about the collector galleries, where
quite expensive vintage silver prints by the likes of Weston, Adams, and
Strand might cost you the equivalent of a tricked-out SUV. The galleries
I refer to are those showing the work of up-and-coming photographers (read
live) who do not command the big ticket prices but whose work is viable,
challenging, and expressive nonetheless. And they may not even be "formal"
galleries. Venues include libraries, bank offices, and even snazzy restaurants.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review