Sigma's 120-300mm f/2.8 APO HSM Zoom Lens
Killer Long Zoom At An Attractive Price
Long, fast, good lenses are
expensive. They're also worth it. Whether you shoot sports, live
performances, wildlife, people, or just need to reach out into the distance
for that perfect shot, a really good telephoto lens is a must.
In The Field
The Sports Arena
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos