Sigma Unveils Digitally Optimized Telephoto Zoom
Focusing and zooming do not change the overall length of the new 120--300mm zoom. Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, this lens is easy to handle, especially when using polarizing filters and other orientation-sensitive accessories. When this lens is used with Sigma's 1.4x EX or 2x EX Apo Tele Converters (optional), it becomes a 168--420mm f/4 AF telephoto or a 240--600mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto respectively.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image