Sigma Unveils Digitally Optimized Telephoto Zoom
Focusing and zooming do not change the overall length of the new 120--300mm zoom. Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, this lens is easy to handle, especially when using polarizing filters and other orientation-sensitive accessories. When this lens is used with Sigma's 1.4x EX or 2x EX Apo Tele Converters (optional), it becomes a 168--420mm f/4 AF telephoto or a 240--600mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto respectively.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How To Tell Your Novice Friends How To Shoot Fireworks
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)