Sigma Unveils Digitally Optimized Telephoto Zoom
Focusing and zooming do not change the overall length of the new 120--300mm zoom. Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, this lens is easy to handle, especially when using polarizing filters and other orientation-sensitive accessories. When this lens is used with Sigma's 1.4x EX or 2x EX Apo Tele Converters (optional), it becomes a 168--420mm f/4 AF telephoto or a 240--600mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto respectively.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Adventure Photographer Camps On Greenland’s Frigid Icecap to Capture the Aurora Borealis
- PortraitPro Body Software Review