Sigma Unveils Digitally Optimized Telephoto Zoom
Focusing and zooming do not change the overall length of the new 120--300mm zoom. Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, this lens is easy to handle, especially when using polarizing filters and other orientation-sensitive accessories. When this lens is used with Sigma's 1.4x EX or 2x EX Apo Tele Converters (optional), it becomes a 168--420mm f/4 AF telephoto or a 240--600mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto respectively.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count