Sigma Unveils Digitally Optimized Telephoto Zoom
Focusing and zooming do not change the overall length of the new 120--300mm zoom. Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, this lens is easy to handle, especially when using polarizing filters and other orientation-sensitive accessories. When this lens is used with Sigma's 1.4x EX or 2x EX Apo Tele Converters (optional), it becomes a 168--420mm f/4 AF telephoto or a 240--600mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto respectively.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download