Sigma Introduces Digitally Optimized Teleconverters
The dedicated APO 1.4x EX DG and APO 2x EX DG teleconverters are mounted between specific lenses and the camera body to increase the focal length by the power of 1.4 or 2. High-speed autofocus is retained when these teleconverters are utilized
Compact and lightweight, these teleconverters provide a convenient means of enhancing the magnification capabilities of specific Sigma lenses without compromising their high level of performance. They are available in mounts to fit most popular SLR cameras. For more information visit www.sigmaphoto.com.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time