Sigma Introduces Digitally Optimized Teleconverters
The dedicated APO 1.4x EX DG and APO 2x EX DG teleconverters are mounted between specific lenses and the camera body to increase the focal length by the power of 1.4 or 2. High-speed autofocus is retained when these teleconverters are utilized
Compact and lightweight, these teleconverters provide a convenient means of enhancing the magnification capabilities of specific Sigma lenses without compromising their high level of performance. They are available in mounts to fit most popular SLR cameras. For more information visit www.sigmaphoto.com.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)