Sigma Introduces Digitally Optimized Teleconverters
The dedicated APO 1.4x EX DG and APO 2x EX DG teleconverters are mounted between specific lenses and the camera body to increase the focal length by the power of 1.4 or 2. High-speed autofocus is retained when these teleconverters are utilized
Compact and lightweight, these teleconverters provide a convenient means of enhancing the magnification capabilities of specific Sigma lenses without compromising their high level of performance. They are available in mounts to fit most popular SLR cameras. For more information visit www.sigmaphoto.com.
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment