Sigma Corporation’s New APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC HSM Lens
The incorporation of the very latest optical technology gives optimum lens performance providing excellent correction for flare, ghosting and all types of aberrations. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range. Four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements are used for utmost correction of chromatic aberrations.
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
The addition of the 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters (optional extras) produces a 70-210mm f/4 AF tele-zoom lens and a 100-300mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively.
THE SPECIFICATIONS (Sigma mount)
Focal Length: 50-150mm
Minimum Aperture: F22
Lens Construction: 18 Elements in 14 Groups
Angle of View: 27.9°-9.5°
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 pcs
Minimum Focusing Distance: 100cm (39.4")
Maximum Magnification: 1:5.3
Filter Size: 67mm
Lens Hood: Bayonet Type
Dimensions: Diameter 76.3mm (3.0")X Length 135.1mm(5.3")
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos