Sigma Corporation’s New APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC HSM Lens
The incorporation of the very latest optical technology gives optimum lens performance providing excellent correction for flare, ghosting and all types of aberrations. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range. Four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements are used for utmost correction of chromatic aberrations.
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
The addition of the 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters (optional extras) produces a 70-210mm f/4 AF tele-zoom lens and a 100-300mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively.
THE SPECIFICATIONS (Sigma mount)
Focal Length: 50-150mm
Minimum Aperture: F22
Lens Construction: 18 Elements in 14 Groups
Angle of View: 27.9°-9.5°
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 pcs
Minimum Focusing Distance: 100cm (39.4")
Maximum Magnification: 1:5.3
Filter Size: 67mm
Lens Hood: Bayonet Type
Dimensions: Diameter 76.3mm (3.0")X Length 135.1mm(5.3")
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition