Sigma Community Web Site
“Our new site will bring Sigma customer and dealer experiences to a whole new level,” said Mark Amir-Hamzeh, general manager of Sigma Corporation of America. “We’re particularly excited about the opportunity to interact with users and provide a place for the Sigma community to share their images. Customers will also find it much easier to navigate our product pages and make purchases through Authorized Sigma Dealers.”
This new, online experience underscores Sigma’s dedication to customer and dealer service by making it even easier for browsers to locate, purchase and register new products. The Lens Finder Tool will act as a concierge to help visitors sort through more than 50 Sigma lenses by product, camera system, camera type, skill level, price point, end use and technology. Dealers will also benefit from new online sales solutions that track sales and click-through rates.
With the new photo share feature in the Sigma Lounge, user-submitted photos are cross-referenced on product detail pages, so customers can see user photographs taken with Sigma lenses, with additional details regarding shutter speed and aperture. Similarly, the site will include bios and galleries for all Sigma Pros. This information will include technical data and background information about how these professional photographers captured photographs with Sigma gear.
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)
- Here's How to Screw With Someone Who Is About to Instagram Their Food (VIDEO)