Sigma 500mm F4.5 EX DG HSM
The AF drive for Sigma SA, Canon and Nikon S.L.R. cameras features Sigma's ultra-quiet and high-speed Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM). It also features a drop-in 46mm filter holder in the rear part of the lens barrel, which can be rotated to facilitate the use of filters, including a polarizing filter. By adding an APO teleconverter (optional extra), you can use this lens as a 700mm f/6.3 MF ultra-telephoto lens with a 1.4X EX teleconverter, or as a 1000mm F9 MF ultra-telephoto lens with a 2X teleconverter.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?