Shutterbug's Exclusive PMA 2004 Report
What do you get when you
put six ace reporters into a huge hall filled with photo and imaging
gear? In our case, these being our contributors, a bunch of kids in
a candy store who deliver the most comprehensive reports available on
this annual photo show. Held in Las Vegas in mid winter, the Photo Marketing
Association (PMA) Show is the biggest US trade fair for all things photographic.
The range of products on display covered everything from cameras to
lights to printers and more. Each reporter went on a scavenger hunt
to ferret out the new, unusual, and technologically advanced gear that
will be making its appearance in stores, on Internet sites, and in your
camera bags later this year. We also came away with some future tech,
products and concepts that are on the horizon but probably won't
be coming out until after our next photo trade fair, the giant photokina
show in Germany this fall.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?