ShootQ Web-based Studio Management Solution
ShootQ automates the integral business processes of today’s event photography studios and focuses on more than just clerical tasks. It helps studios perform strategic business functions that increase customer satisfaction, profitability and networking. From marketing and booking to production and invoicing, ShootQ automates and manages studio activities to reduce business costs and improve business development.
The latest version of the ShootQ studio management solution offers the following benefits:
- Improved ease of use, performance and reliability. ShootQ v2 features an all-new refined user interface that further simplifies studio management tasks. Additionally, ShootQ has drastically increased its server resources and on demand capabilities to accommodate rapid growth and increased access.
- Powerful business reporting capabilities. With the ability to customize reports and track critical client information, studios can better monitor profitability, referral sources, client satisfaction and the overall effectiveness of marketing and sales activities.
- Standardized lead generation and client development tools. Detailed, database-driven questionnaires help studios consistently gather the right information about each client needed to improve the profitability of client relationships.
- Improved workflow and task management. ShootQ v2 provides a powerful integrated workflow system that can be customized to meet each studio's needs, including automating email distribution and client data acquisition. In addition, the workflow system manages the work that must be done within the photography studio through advanced prioritization and filtering. ShootQ v2 even provides a new task manager, which integrates all work into a single, easy to use view.
- Two way integration with most calendaring applications. ShootQ v2 can subscribe to calendar feeds from popular calendaring applications like Google Calendar and Apple iCal, to help photography studios stay organized. In addition, ShootQ v2 provides outbound calendar feeds for leads and booked jobs using the industry standard iCalendar format.
- Expanded and improved branded client portal. The ShootQ v2 client portal offers enhanced capabilities, including providing a centralized location where clients can respond to questionnaires, track the status of their orders, view and pay their invoices, and view and sign contracts. The improved portal allows photographers to customize the look of the portal to match their own branding, including colors, fonts and logos.
- Improved reporting, importing and exporting. ShootQ v2 supports industry standard formats such as vCard, CSV and Microsoft Excel formats for exporting a variety of data, including contacts, and invoice reports. It also allows studios to track referrals, leads and bookings over the course of the last 12 months through powerful, easy-to-understand reporting tools.
ShootQ offers free migration to ShootQ v2 for current ShootQ users. New users can sign up for one of two pricing options: ShootQ Studio @ $39.95/month and ShootQ Hub @ $79.95/month.