SensorKlear Loupe Kit
It’s easy to use – position the Loupe on the camera body, as you would a lens. Four LCDs in the Loupe provide perfectly directed light to pinpoint the problem. Once dust is detected, the Hurricane blower is used to remove the dry dust. And if any dust remains, that’s when the SensorKlear Loupe Kit really makes a difference.
Using the access window at the side of the Loupe, insert the angled tip of the SensorKlear II pen to safely and easily target and remove the sticky dust. Only the LensPen SensorKlear Loupe has the access window to allow the user to see and clean at the same time – a quantum leap forward in the world of DSLR sensor cleaning.
Safe, effective and convenient, the SensorKlear Loupe Kit is RoHS compliant and meets California's rigid proposition 65 standards. Suggested retail price is $99.95. Available at camera stores, and online at www.lenspen.com. Visit www.youtube.com/lenspennews and watch the “LensPen Sensor Cleaning System” video.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests