SensorKlear Loupe Kit
It’s easy to use – position the Loupe on the camera body, as you would a lens. Four LCDs in the Loupe provide perfectly directed light to pinpoint the problem. Once dust is detected, the Hurricane blower is used to remove the dry dust. And if any dust remains, that’s when the SensorKlear Loupe Kit really makes a difference.
Using the access window at the side of the Loupe, insert the angled tip of the SensorKlear II pen to safely and easily target and remove the sticky dust. Only the LensPen SensorKlear Loupe has the access window to allow the user to see and clean at the same time – a quantum leap forward in the world of DSLR sensor cleaning.
Safe, effective and convenient, the SensorKlear Loupe Kit is RoHS compliant and meets California's rigid proposition 65 standards. Suggested retail price is $99.95. Available at camera stores, and online at www.lenspen.com. Visit www.youtube.com/lenspennews and watch the “LensPen Sensor Cleaning System” video.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count