SensorKlear Loupe Kit
Used on the International Space Station, this kit has proved its effectiveness and reliability under the most demanding conditions.
Positioned on the camera body, as you would a lens, the Loupe provides perfectly directed light to pinpoint the problem. Once dust is detected, the included blower is used to remove the dry dust. But for tackling the dreaded problem of sticky dust, that is when the SensorKlear Loupe Kit really makes a difference. Using the access window at the side of the Loupe, insert the angled tip of the new SensorKlear II™ pen to safely and easily target and remove the sticky dust. Only the LensPen SensorKlear Loupe has the access window to allow the user to see and clean at the same time – a quantum leap forward in the world of DSLR sensor cleaning.
SensorKlear Loupe Kit from LensPen is a “must-have” for your digital SLR – a necessity, not an accessory. Ask for a demonstration next time you visit your favorite camera shop.
Safe, effective and convenient, the SensorKlear Loupe Kit is RoHS compliant and meets California's rigid proposition 65 standards. Suggested retail price is $89.95.
For more information on the SensorKlear Loupe Kit, as well as other LensPen products, go to www.lenspen.com. To see a demonstration, watch the “LensPen Sensor Cleaning System” video at www.youtube.com/lenspennews.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos