Sekonic L-308S FlashMate
With 1/10th of an f/stop measurement and display, accurate and consistent exposures are made easy for D-SLRs or point- and-shoot digital cameras. The LCD panel has also been improved for better readability. A constant display of information such as ISO, measuring modes and selected settings have been redesigned similar to the very popular Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster.
To learn more about the L-308S FlashMate visit us at www.sekonic.com.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Get a Load of This Rare, Three-Foot Long Nikon 1200mm Super Telephoto Lens