Sekonic L-308S FlashMate
With 1/10th of an f/stop measurement and display, accurate and consistent exposures are made easy for D-SLRs or point- and-shoot digital cameras. The LCD panel has also been improved for better readability. A constant display of information such as ISO, measuring modes and selected settings have been redesigned similar to the very popular Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster.
To learn more about the L-308S FlashMate visit us at www.sekonic.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before