Sekonic L-308S FlashMate
With 1/10th of an f/stop measurement and display, accurate and consistent exposures are made easy for D-SLRs or point- and-shoot digital cameras. The LCD panel has also been improved for better readability. A constant display of information such as ISO, measuring modes and selected settings have been redesigned similar to the very popular Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster.
To learn more about the L-308S FlashMate visit us at www.sekonic.com.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth