Sekonic L-308S FlashMate
With 1/10th of an f/stop measurement and display, accurate and consistent exposures are made easy for D-SLRs or point- and-shoot digital cameras. The LCD panel has also been improved for better readability. A constant display of information such as ISO, measuring modes and selected settings have been redesigned similar to the very popular Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster.
To learn more about the L-308S FlashMate visit us at www.sekonic.com.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography