Sekonic L-308S FlashMate
With 1/10th of an f/stop measurement and display, accurate and consistent exposures are made easy for D-SLRs or point- and-shoot digital cameras. The LCD panel has also been improved for better readability. A constant display of information such as ISO, measuring modes and selected settings have been redesigned similar to the very popular Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster.
To learn more about the L-308S FlashMate visit us at www.sekonic.com.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)