Sekonic Introduces New DTS Software for L-758DR Meter
"With the L-758DR and DTS system, photographers can know the true sensitivity range of their camera system and have a custom-tuned meter to make the best exposure decisions," said Sekonic Product Manager Phil Bradon.
Improvements in Version 2.0 eliminate the need to use Photoshop to obtain density numbers. The new software is also designed to be more user-friendly; its adjustable graph function makes quick work of viewing and modifying profiles. The software is available via a free download on www.sekonic.com. Also, there is a new target, available this spring from dealers, that will reduce the number of test shots needed.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success