Sekonic Introduces New DTS Software for L-758DR Meter
"With the L-758DR and DTS system, photographers can know the true sensitivity range of their camera system and have a custom-tuned meter to make the best exposure decisions," said Sekonic Product Manager Phil Bradon.
Improvements in Version 2.0 eliminate the need to use Photoshop to obtain density numbers. The new software is also designed to be more user-friendly; its adjustable graph function makes quick work of viewing and modifying profiles. The software is available via a free download on www.sekonic.com. Also, there is a new target, available this spring from dealers, that will reduce the number of test shots needed.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits