Sekonic Introduces New DTS Software for L-758DR Meter
"With the L-758DR and DTS system, photographers can know the true sensitivity range of their camera system and have a custom-tuned meter to make the best exposure decisions," said Sekonic Product Manager Phil Bradon.
Improvements in Version 2.0 eliminate the need to use Photoshop to obtain density numbers. The new software is also designed to be more user-friendly; its adjustable graph function makes quick work of viewing and modifying profiles. The software is available via a free download on www.sekonic.com. Also, there is a new target, available this spring from dealers, that will reduce the number of test shots needed.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)