Sekonic Introduces New DTS Software for L-758DR Meter
"With the L-758DR and DTS system, photographers can know the true sensitivity range of their camera system and have a custom-tuned meter to make the best exposure decisions," said Sekonic Product Manager Phil Bradon.
Improvements in Version 2.0 eliminate the need to use Photoshop to obtain density numbers. The new software is also designed to be more user-friendly; its adjustable graph function makes quick work of viewing and modifying profiles. The software is available via a free download on www.sekonic.com. Also, there is a new target, available this spring from dealers, that will reduce the number of test shots needed.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)