Sekonic Digital Master Meter
The Sekonic L-758DR/L-758D/L-758CINE DIGITALMASTER light meter has been designed to offer the greatest digital exposure control, accuracy and repeatability. The L--758 Series are the world's first multi-function light meter that can be calibrated to match the sensitivity of a digital cameras sensor at all ISO settings, flash/ambient or file format characteristics. In addition, the camera sensor's dynamic range can also be set and stored for later recall and display. Using the USB transfer cable and Sekonic DTS (Digital Transfer Software), all camera exposure profile data is uploaded from a PC or MAC computer to the L-758DR. Up to three different camera exposure profiles can be stored and quickly recalled when switch from one camera to another. With its exposure latitude warning indicators and adjustable Mid-Tone settings, the L-758 Series puts the power of optimum image tonality and exposure control in the palm of your hands.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!