Sekonic and X-Rite Digital Suite
Today's digital workflow has challenged photographers with two obstacles: getting the correct exposure before capturing the image and seeing the image accurately on the monitor. With the new Sekonic X-Rite Digital Suite, photographers can get what they see and see what they have correctly with out wasting time trying to fix images later.
The new Sekonic X-Rite Digital Suite contains the new Sekonic L-558R multi-function, wireless radio triggering light meter. It is said to provide the most accurate and sensitive light measurements for both incident and reflective light reading. Light evaluation and exposure control is enhanced with key features such as the 1 degree spot finder with digital display, calibration compensation and flash analyzing modes. To accurately evaluate the images on a monitor, the award winning MonacoOPTIXXR colorimeter calibrates and profiles CRT's and LCD displays. Color corrections are instantly applied for "REAL" color and contrast viewing. Now photographers can make realistic evaluations and correction of their images without the surprise of exposure or color errors.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)