Seeing With A New Eye
Peter McDonough is concerned
with perception; not the physiological aspects of perception, but rather
how the eye sees and converts its image, what people see and what they
don't see of a given subject. Quoting the Italian psychiatrist,
Roberto Assagioli, McDonough says, "`Eyes we have but we
see not.' On this I have based my photography."
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe