Seeing With A New Eye
Peter McDonough is concerned
with perception; not the physiological aspects of perception, but rather
how the eye sees and converts its image, what people see and what they
don't see of a given subject. Quoting the Italian psychiatrist,
Roberto Assagioli, McDonough says, "`Eyes we have but we
see not.' On this I have based my photography."
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?