Personalizing The Landscape
Lin Alder changed his mind.
And his style, too.
A Natural Connection
When it comes to camera equipment,
Lin has two words to offer: fast and light. The photos here were taken
with Nikons--an N90s or an F100 and either a 17-35mm f/2.8 or 80-200mm
f/2.8 Zoom-Nikkor. He always carries a flash--currently it's
an SB-80DX Speedlight, although an SB-28 was used for many of the photos
here. "I'd say I use flash 90 percent of the time,"
Lin says, adding, "and I hope its use doesn't show in the
The Emotion Of Motion
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action