Personalizing The Landscape
Lin Alder changed his mind.
And his style, too.
A Natural Connection
When it comes to camera equipment,
Lin has two words to offer: fast and light. The photos here were taken
with Nikons--an N90s or an F100 and either a 17-35mm f/2.8 or 80-200mm
f/2.8 Zoom-Nikkor. He always carries a flash--currently it's
an SB-80DX Speedlight, although an SB-28 was used for many of the photos
here. "I'd say I use flash 90 percent of the time,"
Lin says, adding, "and I hope its use doesn't show in the
The Emotion Of Motion
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay