Personalizing The Landscape
Lin Alder changed his mind.
And his style, too.
A Natural Connection
When it comes to camera equipment,
Lin has two words to offer: fast and light. The photos here were taken
with Nikons--an N90s or an F100 and either a 17-35mm f/2.8 or 80-200mm
f/2.8 Zoom-Nikkor. He always carries a flash--currently it's
an SB-80DX Speedlight, although an SB-28 was used for many of the photos
here. "I'd say I use flash 90 percent of the time,"
Lin says, adding, "and I hope its use doesn't show in the
The Emotion Of Motion
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”