Personalizing The Landscape
Lin Alder changed his mind.
And his style, too.
A Natural Connection
When it comes to camera equipment,
Lin has two words to offer: fast and light. The photos here were taken
with Nikons--an N90s or an F100 and either a 17-35mm f/2.8 or 80-200mm
f/2.8 Zoom-Nikkor. He always carries a flash--currently it's
an SB-80DX Speedlight, although an SB-28 was used for many of the photos
here. "I'd say I use flash 90 percent of the time,"
Lin says, adding, "and I hope its use doesn't show in the
The Emotion Of Motion
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions