Personalizing The Landscape
Lin Alder changed his mind.
And his style, too.
A Natural Connection
When it comes to camera equipment,
Lin has two words to offer: fast and light. The photos here were taken
with Nikons--an N90s or an F100 and either a 17-35mm f/2.8 or 80-200mm
f/2.8 Zoom-Nikkor. He always carries a flash--currently it's
an SB-80DX Speedlight, although an SB-28 was used for many of the photos
here. "I'd say I use flash 90 percent of the time,"
Lin says, adding, "and I hope its use doesn't show in the
The Emotion Of Motion
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time