Seahorse Rugged SE 630 Case
The case also features a stronger and larger latch that will allow for easier access to the locking mechanism. The design feature also insures that the lock is better protected against abuse.
The aggressive looking case external dimensions are 17 5/16 x 14 3/16 x 7 5/16 inches and weighs approximately 13.56lbs. The Seahorse SE630 case will be manufactured in a black textured surface.
Since 1997, Seahorse has designed and manufactured protective equipment cases that are watertight, airtight, and crush resistant. Located in La Verne, California, the Seahorse facility has been engineering, developing, manufacturing and testing products that are rugged and lightweight. Seahorse produces top of the line protection at affordable prices with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. All products are made in the U.S.A. For more information visit them at www.seahorse.net.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before