Schneider PC-Super-Angulon Lens for 35mm Cameras
The PC-Super-Angulon’s large image circle diameter and innovative mechanical design allow the optical axis to be displaced by 11mm horizontally and vertically and by 9.5mm diagonally. This makes it possible to avoid unwanted perspective effects due to converging verticals and parallels. The 12-element design yields exceptional optical quality even with full displacement. Schneider employs a Floating Element System to ensure that the lens maintains a high level of quality over the complete focusing range -- down to 11 inches. A multi-layer reflective coating guarantees the avoidance of disturbing reflections.
For more information contact Schneider Optics, Inc., Tel: 800-645-7239, 631 761-5000; or 818-766-3715; EMAIL: email@example.com, or visit www.schneideroptics.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits