Schneider PC-Super-Angulon Lens for 35mm Cameras
The PC-Super-Angulon’s large image circle diameter and innovative mechanical design allow the optical axis to be displaced by 11mm horizontally and vertically and by 9.5mm diagonally. This makes it possible to avoid unwanted perspective effects due to converging verticals and parallels. The 12-element design yields exceptional optical quality even with full displacement. Schneider employs a Floating Element System to ensure that the lens maintains a high level of quality over the complete focusing range -- down to 11 inches. A multi-layer reflective coating guarantees the avoidance of disturbing reflections.
For more information contact Schneider Optics, Inc., Tel: 800-645-7239, 631 761-5000; or 818-766-3715; EMAIL: email@example.com, or visit www.schneideroptics.com.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!