Schneider PC-Super-Angulon Lens for 35mm Cameras
The PC-Super-Angulon’s large image circle diameter and innovative mechanical design allow the optical axis to be displaced by 11mm horizontally and vertically and by 9.5mm diagonally. This makes it possible to avoid unwanted perspective effects due to converging verticals and parallels. The 12-element design yields exceptional optical quality even with full displacement. Schneider employs a Floating Element System to ensure that the lens maintains a high level of quality over the complete focusing range -- down to 11 inches. A multi-layer reflective coating guarantees the avoidance of disturbing reflections.
For more information contact Schneider Optics, Inc., Tel: 800-645-7239, 631 761-5000; or 818-766-3715; EMAIL: email@example.com, or visit www.schneideroptics.com.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)