Schneider PC-Super-Angulon Lens for 35mm Cameras
The PC-Super-Angulon’s large image circle diameter and innovative mechanical design allow the optical axis to be displaced by 11mm horizontally and vertically and by 9.5mm diagonally. This makes it possible to avoid unwanted perspective effects due to converging verticals and parallels. The 12-element design yields exceptional optical quality even with full displacement. Schneider employs a Floating Element System to ensure that the lens maintains a high level of quality over the complete focusing range -- down to 11 inches. A multi-layer reflective coating guarantees the avoidance of disturbing reflections.
For more information contact Schneider Optics, Inc., Tel: 800-645-7239, 631 761-5000; or 818-766-3715; EMAIL: email@example.com, or visit www.schneideroptics.com.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)