Models From Every Film Format
Konica Minolta's DiMAGE
Scan Dual IV 35mm and Advanced Photo System (optional) film scanner
is a successor to the DiMAGE Scan Dual III and uses a high-performance,
three-line color 3200dpi CCD sensor to deliver a 4.8 dynamic range,
3200dpi scan in 21 seconds per image via its USB 2.0 interface. The
DiMAGE Scan Dual IV features advanced image correction technology such
as Auto Dust Brush, Pixel Polish, and Digital Grain Dissolver. The new
film scanner can digitize 35mm filmstrip images from corner to corner,
thanks to a new film holder that enables a 100 percent field of view.
UMAX Is Back
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos