Models From Every Film Format
Konica Minolta's DiMAGE
Scan Dual IV 35mm and Advanced Photo System (optional) film scanner
is a successor to the DiMAGE Scan Dual III and uses a high-performance,
three-line color 3200dpi CCD sensor to deliver a 4.8 dynamic range,
3200dpi scan in 21 seconds per image via its USB 2.0 interface. The
DiMAGE Scan Dual IV features advanced image correction technology such
as Auto Dust Brush, Pixel Polish, and Digital Grain Dissolver. The new
film scanner can digitize 35mm filmstrip images from corner to corner,
thanks to a new film holder that enables a 100 percent field of view.
UMAX Is Back
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review