Models From Every Film Format
Konica Minolta's DiMAGE
Scan Dual IV 35mm and Advanced Photo System (optional) film scanner
is a successor to the DiMAGE Scan Dual III and uses a high-performance,
three-line color 3200dpi CCD sensor to deliver a 4.8 dynamic range,
3200dpi scan in 21 seconds per image via its USB 2.0 interface. The
DiMAGE Scan Dual IV features advanced image correction technology such
as Auto Dust Brush, Pixel Polish, and Digital Grain Dissolver. The new
film scanner can digitize 35mm filmstrip images from corner to corner,
thanks to a new film holder that enables a 100 percent field of view.
UMAX Is Back
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?