Satin Paper Finish from Zookbinders
Created with extensive photographer input, the Satin finish is ideal for those who appreciate the timeless look of photographic paper at an affordable price. “The Satin page is the finish we wanted to introduce when we launched PhotoBook, but until now no products met our high standards,” said Mark Zucker, Zookbinders Founder & CEO. “After testing dozens of papers and manufacturing techniques, we’ve discovered the right formula to meet our rigorous requirements.”
The three distinct finishes are offered at the same cost in a wide variety of sizes, cover styles and leather colors. Whatever the client’s occasion or taste, Zookbinders makes it is easy to replicate one design and sell it multiple times with special package pricing.
For Additional Info: Visit www.zookbinders.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-895-3593. Zookbinders Inc., a Chicago-based company serving the professional photography trade, is a leading innovator in complete presentation solutions featuring the award-winning Zook Book® all-panorama-style album, The Lustre Book by Zookbinders™, PhotoBook Plus™, The PhotoBook by Zookbinders®, zookie pro™, Framed Album Panoramas, and more!
Stay Connected. For the latest tips, inspirations and observations designed to help professional photographers save time, energy and money, subscribe to Z-Blog at www.zookbinders.com/blog; follow Zookbinders on Twitter; or become a fan of Zookbinders on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zookbinders.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits