Satin Paper Finish from Zookbinders
Created with extensive photographer input, the Satin finish is ideal for those who appreciate the timeless look of photographic paper at an affordable price. “The Satin page is the finish we wanted to introduce when we launched PhotoBook, but until now no products met our high standards,” said Mark Zucker, Zookbinders Founder & CEO. “After testing dozens of papers and manufacturing techniques, we’ve discovered the right formula to meet our rigorous requirements.”
The three distinct finishes are offered at the same cost in a wide variety of sizes, cover styles and leather colors. Whatever the client’s occasion or taste, Zookbinders makes it is easy to replicate one design and sell it multiple times with special package pricing.
For Additional Info: Visit www.zookbinders.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-895-3593. Zookbinders Inc., a Chicago-based company serving the professional photography trade, is a leading innovator in complete presentation solutions featuring the award-winning Zook Book® all-panorama-style album, The Lustre Book by Zookbinders™, PhotoBook Plus™, The PhotoBook by Zookbinders®, zookie pro™, Framed Album Panoramas, and more!
Stay Connected. For the latest tips, inspirations and observations designed to help professional photographers save time, energy and money, subscribe to Z-Blog at www.zookbinders.com/blog; follow Zookbinders on Twitter; or become a fan of Zookbinders on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zookbinders.
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed