Satin Paper Finish from Zookbinders
Created with extensive photographer input, the Satin finish is ideal for those who appreciate the timeless look of photographic paper at an affordable price. “The Satin page is the finish we wanted to introduce when we launched PhotoBook, but until now no products met our high standards,” said Mark Zucker, Zookbinders Founder & CEO. “After testing dozens of papers and manufacturing techniques, we’ve discovered the right formula to meet our rigorous requirements.”
The three distinct finishes are offered at the same cost in a wide variety of sizes, cover styles and leather colors. Whatever the client’s occasion or taste, Zookbinders makes it is easy to replicate one design and sell it multiple times with special package pricing.
For Additional Info: Visit www.zookbinders.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-895-3593. Zookbinders Inc., a Chicago-based company serving the professional photography trade, is a leading innovator in complete presentation solutions featuring the award-winning Zook Book® all-panorama-style album, The Lustre Book by Zookbinders™, PhotoBook Plus™, The PhotoBook by Zookbinders®, zookie pro™, Framed Album Panoramas, and more!
Stay Connected. For the latest tips, inspirations and observations designed to help professional photographers save time, energy and money, subscribe to Z-Blog at www.zookbinders.com/blog; follow Zookbinders on Twitter; or become a fan of Zookbinders on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zookbinders.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How to Take Stellar Night Shots of Stars: Better Astrophotography Through Settings And Science