Sanyo Unveils World’s Smallest High-Def Video Camera
The HD1 features a 2.2-inch OLED display with 210,000 total pixels for exceptional viewability. The display flips out from the camera and rotates up to 285° on axis for taking great video or still images in awkward locations. OLED display technology provides expanded viewing angles and up to 5,000 times faster response speed when compared with conventional display technologies.
The camera features a powerful 10x optical zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/3.5 in both wide and telephoto angles, making it ideal for use in low-light situations. Combined with a 10x digital zoom capability, the HD1 is capable of a total 100x zoom. The HD1 can record both 5.1 megapixel still images and high-definition (1280 x 720-pixel) digital video at the same time with a simple press of the shutter button during the shooting of a video clip. For more information please visit www.sanyodigital.com.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!