Sanyo Unveils World’s Smallest High-Def Video Camera
The HD1 features a 2.2-inch OLED display with 210,000 total pixels for exceptional viewability. The display flips out from the camera and rotates up to 285° on axis for taking great video or still images in awkward locations. OLED display technology provides expanded viewing angles and up to 5,000 times faster response speed when compared with conventional display technologies.
The camera features a powerful 10x optical zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/3.5 in both wide and telephoto angles, making it ideal for use in low-light situations. Combined with a 10x digital zoom capability, the HD1 is capable of a total 100x zoom. The HD1 can record both 5.1 megapixel still images and high-definition (1280 x 720-pixel) digital video at the same time with a simple press of the shutter button during the shooting of a video clip. For more information please visit www.sanyodigital.com.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)