Sanyo Unveils World’s Smallest High-Def Video Camera
The HD1 features a 2.2-inch OLED display with 210,000 total pixels for exceptional viewability. The display flips out from the camera and rotates up to 285° on axis for taking great video or still images in awkward locations. OLED display technology provides expanded viewing angles and up to 5,000 times faster response speed when compared with conventional display technologies.
The camera features a powerful 10x optical zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/3.5 in both wide and telephoto angles, making it ideal for use in low-light situations. Combined with a 10x digital zoom capability, the HD1 is capable of a total 100x zoom. The HD1 can record both 5.1 megapixel still images and high-definition (1280 x 720-pixel) digital video at the same time with a simple press of the shutter button during the shooting of a video clip. For more information please visit www.sanyodigital.com.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth