Sanyo Unveils World’s Smallest High-Def Video Camera
The HD1 features a 2.2-inch OLED display with 210,000 total pixels for exceptional viewability. The display flips out from the camera and rotates up to 285° on axis for taking great video or still images in awkward locations. OLED display technology provides expanded viewing angles and up to 5,000 times faster response speed when compared with conventional display technologies.
The camera features a powerful 10x optical zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/3.5 in both wide and telephoto angles, making it ideal for use in low-light situations. Combined with a 10x digital zoom capability, the HD1 is capable of a total 100x zoom. The HD1 can record both 5.1 megapixel still images and high-definition (1280 x 720-pixel) digital video at the same time with a simple press of the shutter button during the shooting of a video clip. For more information please visit www.sanyodigital.com.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic