Sandstone Colonnade Arch Systems
Displaying the look of natural stone in a lightweight design that one person can setup and take down, the sandstone texture and coloration are molded throughout each column, arch, base and top during the manufacturing process and do not wear off or fade. Rotationally molded from 100% sandstone colored, weatherproof, polyethylene plastic, the sandstone colonnade arch systems resist scratches and scrapes and may be placed indoors or outdoors while maintaining the natural-looking coloration.
For more information, contact Meese Orbitron Dunne Co.; 16404 Knott Ave., La Mirada, CA 90638; Phone: 888.724.1228; Fax: 877.904.1670;
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)