SanDisk UltraII Line Picks Up Speed and Boosts Capacity with New 32- AND 16-Gigabyte SDHC and 8GB SDHC Plus Cards
A SanDisk MicroMate USB 2.0 Reader -- a $20 value -- is packaged with the 32GB and 16GB cards, giving users a one-stop solution for capturing, storing and transferring their images. Beyond speed and capacity, the 8GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC Plus offers both SD and USB functionality in one card. Designed with SanDisk's unique, patented Hinge Lock technology, the card may be inserted into a USB port on any computer. This two-in-one SD-plus-USB feature eliminates the need to carry cables or card readers to transfer photos and videos from cameras. Despite its small size, the hinge is sturdy -- having survived more than 10,000 open-close cycles in SanDisk's durability testing.
For camera compatibility, please visit www.sandisk.com/compatibility.
The 32GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC card with MicroMate USB 2.0 Reader has a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $349.99. The 16GB card with reader has a suggested price of $179.99, and the 8GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC Plus card has an MSRP of $99.99. The 16GB and 8GB cards are expected to be available worldwide in March, with the 32GB slated for shipping in April.
For more information visit www.sandisk.com.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review