SanDisk UltraII Line Picks Up Speed and Boosts Capacity with New 32- AND 16-Gigabyte SDHC and 8GB SDHC Plus Cards
A SanDisk MicroMate USB 2.0 Reader -- a $20 value -- is packaged with the 32GB and 16GB cards, giving users a one-stop solution for capturing, storing and transferring their images. Beyond speed and capacity, the 8GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC Plus offers both SD and USB functionality in one card. Designed with SanDisk's unique, patented Hinge Lock technology, the card may be inserted into a USB port on any computer. This two-in-one SD-plus-USB feature eliminates the need to carry cables or card readers to transfer photos and videos from cameras. Despite its small size, the hinge is sturdy -- having survived more than 10,000 open-close cycles in SanDisk's durability testing.
For camera compatibility, please visit www.sandisk.com/compatibility.
The 32GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC card with MicroMate USB 2.0 Reader has a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $349.99. The 16GB card with reader has a suggested price of $179.99, and the 8GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC Plus card has an MSRP of $99.99. The 16GB and 8GB cards are expected to be available worldwide in March, with the 32GB slated for shipping in April.
For more information visit www.sandisk.com.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review