SanDisk UltraII Line Picks Up Speed and Boosts Capacity with New 32- AND 16-Gigabyte SDHC and 8GB SDHC Plus Cards
A SanDisk MicroMate USB 2.0 Reader -- a $20 value -- is packaged with the 32GB and 16GB cards, giving users a one-stop solution for capturing, storing and transferring their images. Beyond speed and capacity, the 8GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC Plus offers both SD and USB functionality in one card. Designed with SanDisk's unique, patented Hinge Lock technology, the card may be inserted into a USB port on any computer. This two-in-one SD-plus-USB feature eliminates the need to carry cables or card readers to transfer photos and videos from cameras. Despite its small size, the hinge is sturdy -- having survived more than 10,000 open-close cycles in SanDisk's durability testing.
For camera compatibility, please visit www.sandisk.com/compatibility.
The 32GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC card with MicroMate USB 2.0 Reader has a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $349.99. The 16GB card with reader has a suggested price of $179.99, and the 8GB SanDisk Ultra II SDHC Plus card has an MSRP of $99.99. The 16GB and 8GB cards are expected to be available worldwide in March, with the 32GB slated for shipping in April.
For more information visit www.sandisk.com.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)