SanDisk Extreme III CompactFlash Series Doubles Capacity And Boosts Speed 50 Percent With New 32-Gigabyte Card
The 32GB SanDisk Extreme III CF card provides increased capacity for longer-duration filming, and its 30MB/s (200x) read and write speed enables users to record and transfer content quickly and reliably, maximizing critical workflow. These complementary features make the new card especially attractive to field producers and camera crews who typically operate under tight deadlines.
The 32GB SanDisk Extreme III CF card also benefits professional photographers, who often shoot strictly in RAW format. RAW images demand up to ten times as much space as regular jpg images. Photographers often use continuous shooting mode during high-action situations such as sporting events or theatrical performances, and the high resolution photos add up quickly.
All SanDisk Extreme III CF cards from 4GB to 32GB, as well as the new SanDisk Extreme III SDHC™ and SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO HG DUO, recently received a 50 percent speed increase from 20MB/s to 30MB/s. Renowned for their world-class durability, SanDisk Extreme III CF cards possess the industry’s widest guaranteed operating temperature, ranging from minus 13F (minus 25C) to 185F (plus 85C).
The 32GB SanDisk Extreme III CF card has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price in the United States of $299.99. Worldwide availability of the card is targeted for October 2008.
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Hands-On with the Sigma 500mm Lens & Hasselblad's V1D Medium Format Camera (PHOTOS)