Samsung Digimax V700
The V700 can also be used to record MPEG-4 videos, with VGA movie clips at 30 frames-per-second. It also features in-camera movie clip editing functions, previously only available with a PC. Also included are special functions to place a focused subject in a soft focus surrounding, a composite mode to enable dividing a scene into segments and saving as a single file and Photo Frame, to add frames to existing images, all in-camera.
For more information visit the Samsung web site at www.samsungcamerausa.com
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before