Samsung Digimax V700
The V700 can also be used to record MPEG-4 videos, with VGA movie clips at 30 frames-per-second. It also features in-camera movie clip editing functions, previously only available with a PC. Also included are special functions to place a focused subject in a soft focus surrounding, a composite mode to enable dividing a scene into segments and saving as a single file and Photo Frame, to add frames to existing images, all in-camera.
For more information visit the Samsung web site at www.samsungcamerausa.com
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review