Samsung Camera Enters DSLR Market
Users can chose from several White Balance settings and a variety of automatic shooting modes including Portrait, Landscape, Moving Object, Macro and more. Developed specifically for use with the Samsung GX-1S is the Schneider D-XENON 18mm~55mm lens. Schnieder optics have long been a defining feature of Samsung's high-end digital still camera models, and the GX-1S is no exception. The GX-1S will be available as a body only, or bundled with the D-XENON lens as a kit. The GX-1S can also be used with many Pentax DSLR and KAF2 and KAF mount lenses.
The Samsung GX-1S includes a high-speed consecutive shooting mode of up to 2.8 fps for up to eight frames in JPEG shooting, and up to five fps when shooting in Raw Mode. For more information please visit www.samsungcamerausa.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)