Samsung Camera Enters DSLR Market
Users can chose from several White Balance settings and a variety of automatic shooting modes including Portrait, Landscape, Moving Object, Macro and more. Developed specifically for use with the Samsung GX-1S is the Schneider D-XENON 18mm~55mm lens. Schnieder optics have long been a defining feature of Samsung's high-end digital still camera models, and the GX-1S is no exception. The GX-1S will be available as a body only, or bundled with the D-XENON lens as a kit. The GX-1S can also be used with many Pentax DSLR and KAF2 and KAF mount lenses.
The Samsung GX-1S includes a high-speed consecutive shooting mode of up to 2.8 fps for up to eight frames in JPEG shooting, and up to five fps when shooting in Raw Mode. For more information please visit www.samsungcamerausa.com.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)