Samsung Camera Enters DSLR Market
Users can chose from several White Balance settings and a variety of automatic shooting modes including Portrait, Landscape, Moving Object, Macro and more. Developed specifically for use with the Samsung GX-1S is the Schneider D-XENON 18mm~55mm lens. Schnieder optics have long been a defining feature of Samsung's high-end digital still camera models, and the GX-1S is no exception. The GX-1S will be available as a body only, or bundled with the D-XENON lens as a kit. The GX-1S can also be used with many Pentax DSLR and KAF2 and KAF mount lenses.
The Samsung GX-1S includes a high-speed consecutive shooting mode of up to 2.8 fps for up to eight frames in JPEG shooting, and up to five fps when shooting in Raw Mode. For more information please visit www.samsungcamerausa.com.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016