The family members are obviously accustomed to this mode of transport and enjoy it. To me, the icing on the cake is the little girl on the back; her red hair grabbed my attention, and because her forward view was somewhat blocked, she looked around and spotted me. It is my great good fortune that her curiosity caused her to lock onto my lens just as I pulled the trigger.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1415 Chaffee Dr., Suite #10, Titusville, FL 32780.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images