Rokinon 16mm T2.2 Cine Lens
This lens allows for an impressive range of depth of field, with its fast T2.2 aperture. With a smooth operating manual focus, the 16mm offers pristine sharpness and clarity. It is ideal for shooting landscapes, architecture and interiors, as well enjoying unique perspectives and close-ups with shallow depth of field.
The 16mm T2.2 Cine lens features de-clicked apertures and follow focus compatibility, which is ideal for video. The lens is constructed with a solid build, using 13 optical elements in 11 groups with 2 aspherical lenses.
Rokinon is proud to provide a wide range of mounts. The 16mm T2.2 lens will be available in Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, Canon M, Fujifilm X, Sony E, Samsung NX, as well as Micro Four Thirds cameras.
Rokinon continues its mission of "Excellence for Less." See these great lenses at a Rokinon dealer near you or at www.rokinon.com
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time