Rogue Gels: Lighting Filter Kits
Rogue Gels are individually printed with the LEE Filter™ name of each gel, as well as the gel?s measured f/stop loss value, and when appropriate the corresponding Kelvin color temperature correction and camera white balance icon.
Rogue Gels are sold in two innovative styles, the Rogue Universal Lighting Filter Kit and the Lighting Filter Kit for Rogue Grid.
Rogue Universal Gels are designed to fit most standard shoe mount flashes. The Rogue Gel-Band, which is included with the Universal Filter Kit, is used to quickly attach the tabs on the Universal Gels to the flash head. With a coverage area of 3” x 2.5” (76mm x 63mm) they are large enough to cover even the largest flash heads. Rogue Grid Gels are designed to be used exclusively with the Rogue Grid. They are cut to nest into the circular Grid bezel in front of the molded honeycomb grids.
Colored lighting filters, or gels are often used in photography on accent lights, or to add dramatic color to backgrounds or selected portions of a scene for artistic effect. Correction filters are typically used to adjust the color temperature of a flash to better match other light sources to improve overall color balance in an image.
Rogue Gels are made from the highest quality lighting filter material from LEE Filters UK, the world?s leading manufacturer of lighting filter materials.
Pricing and Availability
Rogue Gels are available now through ExpoImaging?s distribution partners worldwide, or online at www.expoimaging.com. Rogue Gels - Universal Lighting Filter Kit $29.95, Rogue Gels - Lighting Filter Kit for Rogue Grid $27.95.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)