Rm3d for High Precision Hand-Held Photography
The body, which is specifically designed for professional hand-held film-based or digital photography, is equipped with vertical and horizontal shift systems and a tilting lens mount. The Rm3d has an auto-locking horizontal and vertical shift system on the film plane AIP (All In Plane). The Arca-Swiss R-series goes even further by also offering a front tilt system that allows the most efficient use of the available depth of field.
The Rm3d is equipped with a revolutionary built-in hand-held electronic focusing aid. The distance to the subject and the depth of field are measured and displayed digitally and include an electronic leveling aid, albeit a spirit level can also be used. This versatile camera can be used with a medium format digital or traditional film back of up to 6x9 cm either hand-held or with a tripod.
This new camera range has an ultra precise integrated focusing system, precise to 15 microns and an exclusive Arca-Swiss bayonet lens mount. The wide diameter of the lens mount prevents all vignetting. An extensive selection of high performance lenses are available for this camera. The new extremely bright Vario finder can cover focal lengths of 23 to 210 mm and eliminates all flare. All controls are easily accessible and ergonomically efficient.
The Rm3d is a solid, compact and light camera. It comes with either a medium format digital or film back and is ideal for location photography or studio work. Once again this year, Arca-Swiss will surprise its audience by releasing a new range of innovative and high quality cameras for both professionals and consumers.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane