Rm3d for High Precision Hand-Held Photography
The body, which is specifically designed for professional hand-held film-based or digital photography, is equipped with vertical and horizontal shift systems and a tilting lens mount. The Rm3d has an auto-locking horizontal and vertical shift system on the film plane AIP (All In Plane). The Arca-Swiss R-series goes even further by also offering a front tilt system that allows the most efficient use of the available depth of field.
The Rm3d is equipped with a revolutionary built-in hand-held electronic focusing aid. The distance to the subject and the depth of field are measured and displayed digitally and include an electronic leveling aid, albeit a spirit level can also be used. This versatile camera can be used with a medium format digital or traditional film back of up to 6x9 cm either hand-held or with a tripod.
This new camera range has an ultra precise integrated focusing system, precise to 15 microns and an exclusive Arca-Swiss bayonet lens mount. The wide diameter of the lens mount prevents all vignetting. An extensive selection of high performance lenses are available for this camera. The new extremely bright Vario finder can cover focal lengths of 23 to 210 mm and eliminates all flare. All controls are easily accessible and ergonomically efficient.
The Rm3d is a solid, compact and light camera. It comes with either a medium format digital or film back and is ideal for location photography or studio work. Once again this year, Arca-Swiss will surprise its audience by releasing a new range of innovative and high quality cameras for both professionals and consumers.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality