Red River Photo Metallic Inkjet Paper
Kodak and their Endura Metallic process for photo labs originally made the metallic style print popular. After a number of years of research and development the same look and effect has been created for inkjet printing technology. Drew Hendrix, Vice President or Red River Paper notes, "This paper imparts a brilliant, almost luminescent look to your images with hints of pearlescent reflections. The new paper expands the creative freedom and capability of inkjet users from the professional to the enthusiast level."
300gsm Polar Pearl Metallic is now available directly from Red River Paper at www.redriverpaper.com. The paper will be sold in 10 different sheet sizes. Rolls up to 24” width will be available soon. Color profiles for the new paper are available online for a wide variety of printer models – www.redriverpaper.com/profiles
If you’d like more information about 300gsm Polar Pearl Metallic, go to http://www.redriverpaper.com
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review