Red River Photo Metallic Inkjet Paper
Kodak and their Endura Metallic process for photo labs originally made the metallic style print popular. After a number of years of research and development the same look and effect has been created for inkjet printing technology. Drew Hendrix, Vice President or Red River Paper notes, "This paper imparts a brilliant, almost luminescent look to your images with hints of pearlescent reflections. The new paper expands the creative freedom and capability of inkjet users from the professional to the enthusiast level."
300gsm Polar Pearl Metallic is now available directly from Red River Paper at www.redriverpaper.com. The paper will be sold in 10 different sheet sizes. Rolls up to 24” width will be available soon. Color profiles for the new paper are available online for a wide variety of printer models – www.redriverpaper.com/profiles
If you’d like more information about 300gsm Polar Pearl Metallic, go to http://www.redriverpaper.com
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?