Ray Flash 2 Ring Adapter
The Ray Flash 2 is a great on-axis fill light for use with on-camera flash. Quick to attach and easy to adjust, the Ray Flash can be used with TTL flash settings and is significantly moreaffordable than a powered macro ring flash. It provides a large, even distribution of light on small objects. The new adjustable mount attaches quickly and securely to different size speedlights by means of a new spring-loaded clamp design. The center column of the Ray Flash 2 slides up and down to accommodate variations in camera and speedlight heights. Ray Flash 2’s lower profile is thinner than the original, making it even more portable for location photographers.
For a full list of camera and flash compatibility visit their Ray Flash 2 product page.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review