Ray Flash 2 Ring Adapter
The Ray Flash 2 is a great on-axis fill light for use with on-camera flash. Quick to attach and easy to adjust, the Ray Flash can be used with TTL flash settings and is significantly moreaffordable than a powered macro ring flash. It provides a large, even distribution of light on small objects. The new adjustable mount attaches quickly and securely to different size speedlights by means of a new spring-loaded clamp design. The center column of the Ray Flash 2 slides up and down to accommodate variations in camera and speedlight heights. Ray Flash 2’s lower profile is thinner than the original, making it even more portable for location photographers.
For a full list of camera and flash compatibility visit their Ray Flash 2 product page.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)