Ray Flash 2 Ring Adapter
The Ray Flash 2 is a great on-axis fill light for use with on-camera flash. Quick to attach and easy to adjust, the Ray Flash can be used with TTL flash settings and is significantly moreaffordable than a powered macro ring flash. It provides a large, even distribution of light on small objects. The new adjustable mount attaches quickly and securely to different size speedlights by means of a new spring-loaded clamp design. The center column of the Ray Flash 2 slides up and down to accommodate variations in camera and speedlight heights. Ray Flash 2’s lower profile is thinner than the original, making it even more portable for location photographers.
For a full list of camera and flash compatibility visit their Ray Flash 2 product page.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)