Ray Flash 2 Ring Adapter
The Ray Flash 2 is a great on-axis fill light for use with on-camera flash. Quick to attach and easy to adjust, the Ray Flash can be used with TTL flash settings and is significantly moreaffordable than a powered macro ring flash. It provides a large, even distribution of light on small objects. The new adjustable mount attaches quickly and securely to different size speedlights by means of a new spring-loaded clamp design. The center column of the Ray Flash 2 slides up and down to accommodate variations in camera and speedlight heights. Ray Flash 2’s lower profile is thinner than the original, making it even more portable for location photographers.
For a full list of camera and flash compatibility visit their Ray Flash 2 product page.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success