Ray Flash 2 Ring Adapter
The Ray Flash 2 is a great on-axis fill light for use with on-camera flash. Quick to attach and easy to adjust, the Ray Flash can be used with TTL flash settings and is significantly moreaffordable than a powered macro ring flash. It provides a large, even distribution of light on small objects. The new adjustable mount attaches quickly and securely to different size speedlights by means of a new spring-loaded clamp design. The center column of the Ray Flash 2 slides up and down to accommodate variations in camera and speedlight heights. Ray Flash 2’s lower profile is thinner than the original, making it even more portable for location photographers.
For a full list of camera and flash compatibility visit their Ray Flash 2 product page.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!