Raw 101; A Revised Primer On All Things Raw Page 2
Don’t be afraid to drag these sliders large amounts if needed. Unlike adjustments to noise, there is little, if any, image degradation or softening when using the Chromatic Aberration controls. The image shown in Figure 6.5 needed to have a +55 adjustment to the Fix Blue/Yellow Fringe slider to correct the fringing problems.
On its own, it may be hard to see what has changed. A side-by-side comparison of the image shows greatly improved definition between flowers and sky. Figure 6.6 shows the original along with the corrected image.
“Camera Raw 101: Better Photos with Photoshop, Elements, and Lightroom” retails for $24.99 and is available at Borders, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, and other booksellers. Signed copies are available directly from the author at: www.joncanfield.com.
- Hot New Glass from Nikon: Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 Zoom & 19mm f/4 Tilt-Shift Lenses Announced
- Sensuous Bikini Glamour Photography is Easy with This Simple Setup and a Pretty Model (VIDEO)
- Toby Harvard Creates Striking Neon-Lit Portraits with Cheap Gear & Minimal Technical Expertise
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices
- Epson Unveils Gorgeous Winners of 2016 International Panorama Photography Competition