Raw 101; A Revised Primer On All Things Raw Page 2
Don’t be afraid to drag these sliders large amounts if needed. Unlike adjustments to noise, there is little, if any, image degradation or softening when using the Chromatic Aberration controls. The image shown in Figure 6.5 needed to have a +55 adjustment to the Fix Blue/Yellow Fringe slider to correct the fringing problems.
On its own, it may be hard to see what has changed. A side-by-side comparison of the image shows greatly improved definition between flowers and sky. Figure 6.6 shows the original along with the corrected image.
“Camera Raw 101: Better Photos with Photoshop, Elements, and Lightroom” retails for $24.99 and is available at Borders, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, and other booksellers. Signed copies are available directly from the author at: www.joncanfield.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Adventure Photographer Camps On Greenland’s Frigid Icecap to Capture the Aurora Borealis
- PortraitPro Body Software Review