Self-Portraits With Strangers
People come and go in Raphael
Noz's photographs, unaware that the strange, little man holding
an object out in front of him is taking their picture. He encounters
his subjects crossing a street, at a bus stop, or in a park, but they
are, in most cases, oblivious to what he is doing.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?