Self-Portraits With Strangers
People come and go in Raphael
Noz's photographs, unaware that the strange, little man holding
an object out in front of him is taking their picture. He encounters
his subjects crossing a street, at a bus stop, or in a park, but they
are, in most cases, oblivious to what he is doing.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography