Quick Release for Fat Gecko Camera Mounts
Delkin announced their Fat Gecko Quick Release Kit, the newest accessory to the award winning Fat Gecko Camera Mount product line, that gives users the ability to swap cameras, camcorders and DSLRs on and off any mount in seconds. The two part anodized aluminum Quick Release features two built in liquid levels to ensure precise vertical and horizontal angle set-up as well as flanged edges and a push button key to prevent slippage once a camera is locked into place. A universal π-20 female adapter on the base plate enables secure attachment to any of Delkin's Fat Gecko Camera Mounts as well as any standard tripod or monopod with a π-20 or 3/8-20 mounting head, making this accessory truly universal across photography equipment.
The Quick Release is rated to reliably hold devices weighing up to 6.6 pounds stable, including all point and shoots and prosumer cameras as well as most DSLRs and compact camcorders. The kit, which includes a base plate, top plate and user guide, begins shipping to photography and videography stores worldwide on July 11th at the retail price of $39.99. Additional top plates are available separately for a price of $19.99 to enable users to install one to each camera or camcorder for seamless integration with the Kit's base plate.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)