QLINK from Quantum
Now you can link your remote Canon or Nikon Flash to your Qflash/FreeXwire radio system. QLINK is the wireless radio solution that allows you to move your Canon or Nikon flashes off-camera and control them seamlessly with a Quantum Qflash TRIO or PILOT.
QLINK works with the FreeXwire radio system, so there are no line of sight issues and bright sunlight will not interfere. Connecting the QLINK to your speedlites and a FreeXwire FW8R receiver completes the link between your camera and its factory remote speedlites. QLINK is ready to receive commands as far as 600 feet from a TRIO or PILOT.
Set lighting ratios in TTL mode or f/ numbers in Auto*, right from the back of the TRIO or PILOT mounted on your camera. For manual control set the F/number and ISO on the remote speedlites. Adjust multiple remote Qflashes, Canon or Nikon speedlites individually. Control up to 3 remote groups independently with a PILOT or 2 groups with an on-camera TRIO.
* Check your camera/flash instruction manuals to see if this feature is available.
FreeXwire QLINK (FW6C); Estimated Street Price; $139. For Canon system.
FreeXwire QLINK (FW6N); Estimated Street Price; $139. For Nikon system.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)