PromarkBRANDS Celebrates National Photography Month Through Social Media Giveaways
“PromarkBRANDS is committed to giving back to the photography community and promoting education,” said Bob Higgins, sales and marketing manager of Promark International. “With May being National Photography Month we felt it was the perfect time to hold these contests and giveaway some great lighting kits and accessories.”
Each of the five brands is holding contests open to all Facebook users for a chance to win one of two lighting prizes. Contests vary from submitting photographs and explaining the lighting techniques used, submitting top photography lighting tips, to a Photography Challenge, where we are asking Photographers to shoot and post a specific image every day. Entries will be judged by photographers and lighting professionals and the best two entries for each brand win the prizes.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot