Profoto Umbrella XL Product Line
Available in three versions – white, silver and translucent – the new Profoto Umbrella XL features a diameter of 65” with a slightly parabolic shape that allows photographers to change the light distribution by simply sliding the umbrella shaft inside the flash head. In addition, the light spread can also be adjusted by moving the Zoom Reflector back or forth, creating an even more versatile look.
The Profoto Umbrella XL fits on all Profoto flash heads and monolights. It can also be mounted on Profoto’s Cine Reflector, and thereby can be used with the new line of continuous light sources – ProDaylight 800 Air and ProTungsten 1000 Air.
There is also an optional front diffuser available to soften the light and reduce the intensity by 1.5 f/stops, practically converting the white and silver models into a fully functioning Octabox. An optional stand adapter allows photographers to mount the umbrella on a light stand, or for use with other flash brands.
All three versions come in a rugged transport bag. They are available now at local photo retailers throughout the U.S. starting at around $300.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)