Profoto Pro-B3 1200 AirS Battery Pack
With the Pro-B3 AirS, Profoto implements the New Lithium Ion Iron Phosphate battery technology. This battery has higher stored energy and gives faster recycling time with less weight. It’s the state-of-the-art battery technology that extends the amount of flashes to 300 flashes on maximum power and more than 30,000 at min power. Profoto uses special, dedicated LiFePO4 batteries with integrated electronics that ensure an optimal performance. Battery life is prolonged 4 times compared to the former Lead Acid version. The Profoto Pro-B3 AirS is the fastest 1200Ws pack on the market, with a recycling time between 0.06 to 1.8 sec, giving up to 16 flashes/sec. Plus, the very short flash durations of the Pro-B3 make it easy to freeze movement. The Pro-B3 AirS can be used while recharging.
Pro-B3 AirS is one of the smallest and lightest 1200Ws battery generators on the market and measures only 24x17x23 cm (9.5 x 6.75 x 10 in). The weight of the complete unit with battery is down to only 8.8 kg (19.4 lb).
The battery is licensed to travel and has been tested and certified according to UN manual of Test & Criteria, Part III, Sub-section 38.3. Depending on country regulations, you’re allowed to take the generator with you on the plane.
The Pro-B3 AirS, has been implemented with the reliable radio slave system: Profoto Air Sync. The generator can be triggered from a distance up to 300 m (1000 ft). Ultra-short delay makes it possible to use the fastest sync times. Air Sync uses the same frequency all over the world, covering 8 separate channels.
For more information about Profoto, please visit www.profoto-usa.com.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality