Go Ape With Norazza's
New Digital Camera Bags
Solair Constant Color PowerLight
|Primera Technology "All-in-One"
CD/DVD Duplication And Printing System
Primera Technology, Inc. has announced its Bravo Disc Publisher. Instead of copying and labeling discs one at a time, Bravo is designed for hands-free, automated production of up to 25 CDs or DVDs per job. An advanced robotic mechanism is used to transport discs into the built-in 52x CD-R recorder or optional Pioneer combo DVD-R/CD-R recorder. After recording, discs are transported to the integrated printer and printed in full color at up to 2400dpi resolution. This is an ideal solution for wedding, corporate, industrial, and fine art photographers who want to distribute images for event or business clients or use the system as a CD/DVD portfolio producer. Virtually any digital information can be recorded, including audio, data, video, photos, and more. Bravo attaches to any PC running Windows 2000/XP through its built-in FireWire (IEEE 1394) and USB interfaces. Bravo also attaches to any Mac running Apple OS X. Two Bravo models are available: The Bravo CD Publisher with a 52x CD-R recorder and the Bravo DVD Publisher with a Pioneer DVD-R/CD-R recorder. The DVD-R unit records DVD-Rs at 4x and CD-Rs at 16x. A business card adapter kit is available to copy and print 80mm mini-discs, rounded "hockey rink" mini-discs, and business card shaped CDs. Contact: Primera Technology, Inc., (800) 797-2772 (U.S.A. and Canada); www.primera.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups