The Evolution 2 Pete is 3 Legged Thing's new professional monopod. Built to withstand loads up to 18kg, this powerful 3 section monopod can take the heaviest equipment available today, remaining completely rigid and totally uncompromising.The new 32mm Stealth Carbon Fiber Tubing is both rigid and ultra light weight, and at just 450g it's the strongest and lightest monopod in its class. WIth 3LT detailing, copper ring, bronze mounting plate, and Evo 2 double-break friction lock system, the 3LT Pete is said to be the ideal companion for sports and long lens users.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups