Printed Photography Backdrops
“We’re always looking for innovative ways to bring additional value to our clients, and with our new line of backdrops, we are able to provide photographers with a product they need backed by our production expertise and industry leading turnaround times,” said Mike Hanline, owner and CEO of White House Custom Colour. “These wrinkle-free backdrops can go anywhere and provide photographers with beautiful designs and colors that their clients can get excited about.”
The line features more than 50 contemporary designs and colors such as Abandoned Study Forest Green and Brimfield Blue, which are available in the conventional 8’x10’ size with a pole pocket for easy hanging.
Backdrops by WHCC are available for $350 and ship within just two to three days with free UPS ground shipping. To learn more about Backdrops by WHCC, visit their website at www.whcc.com.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around