Printed Photography Backdrops
“We’re always looking for innovative ways to bring additional value to our clients, and with our new line of backdrops, we are able to provide photographers with a product they need backed by our production expertise and industry leading turnaround times,” said Mike Hanline, owner and CEO of White House Custom Colour. “These wrinkle-free backdrops can go anywhere and provide photographers with beautiful designs and colors that their clients can get excited about.”
The line features more than 50 contemporary designs and colors such as Abandoned Study Forest Green and Brimfield Blue, which are available in the conventional 8’x10’ size with a pole pocket for easy hanging.
Backdrops by WHCC are available for $350 and ship within just two to three days with free UPS ground shipping. To learn more about Backdrops by WHCC, visit their website at www.whcc.com.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe