Printed Photography Backdrops
“We’re always looking for innovative ways to bring additional value to our clients, and with our new line of backdrops, we are able to provide photographers with a product they need backed by our production expertise and industry leading turnaround times,” said Mike Hanline, owner and CEO of White House Custom Colour. “These wrinkle-free backdrops can go anywhere and provide photographers with beautiful designs and colors that their clients can get excited about.”
The line features more than 50 contemporary designs and colors such as Abandoned Study Forest Green and Brimfield Blue, which are available in the conventional 8’x10’ size with a pole pocket for easy hanging.
Backdrops by WHCC are available for $350 and ship within just two to three days with free UPS ground shipping. To learn more about Backdrops by WHCC, visit their website at www.whcc.com.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition