PowerEx Launches 1 Hour Eight Cell Charger
Maha Energy's team of engineers developed a brand new Eight Cell (0.001V
resolution) microprocessor. This microprocessor will charge batteries to their
maximum capacity without overcharging or undercharging. The MH-C801D provides
the option to choose between a soft charge and a fast charge mode. The soft
charge delivers the highest battery life and allows 100% compatibility with
older, lower capacity batteries. The fast charge allows eight batteries to be
fully charged to their maximum capacity in as little as one hour.
The Eight Cell charger is embedded with a high-rate battery conditioner that will charge, deep-discharge and recharge batteries automatically for maximum rejuvenation. The cycle restores the batteries to their optimal performance level minimizing any memory effect. Batteries that were previously thought ready for the recycle bin can be brought back to life.
The MH-C801D intelligent system will charge batteries anywhere around the world with a heavy duty switching AC Power Supply. This 100-240V, 50/60Hz universal adapter employs a rugged DIN connector for reliable contact.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)