Portraits Of The World; A Study In Contrasts
"You cannot stand anywhere in the universe that is outside of yourself."--Deepak Chopra
This month you'll see
a study in contrasts. From elegant, traditional portraits that set new
standards for the family portrait studio to in-your-face photographs
of real people on the street. Along the way, you'll learn what
I consider athletics to be and why I like panoramic images when done
with a deft touch. But nothing shows the power of photography more than
contrasting the portraits made by Dick Sanders.
In our August issue an incorrect URL was given for Larry Pratt. His work can be seen at www.arts-cape.com/larrypratt.
Portraits From The
The Wide View
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?