Portraits Of The World; A Study In Contrasts
"You cannot stand anywhere in the universe that is outside of yourself."--Deepak Chopra
This month you'll see
a study in contrasts. From elegant, traditional portraits that set new
standards for the family portrait studio to in-your-face photographs
of real people on the street. Along the way, you'll learn what
I consider athletics to be and why I like panoramic images when done
with a deft touch. But nothing shows the power of photography more than
contrasting the portraits made by Dick Sanders.
In our August issue an incorrect URL was given for Larry Pratt. His work can be seen at www.arts-cape.com/larrypratt.
Portraits From The
The Wide View
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885